Issue: June, 2011
Date: February 27, 2011, LA
Woody Allen wrote a movie for her. Diane Keaton is her biggest fan. She’s fronted blockbuster romcoms, seduced mouthwatering stars, and made girls old and young believe that we, too, will get swept up in an epic love story one day. Tom Shone finds Rachel McAdams 2,168 miles from the L.A. limelight . » Read full interview
• The photoshoot was taken at L.A.’s Milk Studios in LA.
• The photoshoot took place in the evening of the Academy Awards (February 28, 2011).
• Rachel borrowed a draped velvet Giorgio Armani dress after the shoot to wear at an event.
• The inspiration for the shoot was Catherine Deneuve as a virgin plagued by paranoia in Roman Polanski’s 1965 psycho-thriller, Repulsion.
• The subscribers of Elle received an exclusive subscribers cover for the magazine.